One of my favourite quick street food-style dishes is chicken wings. Yummy!
Sticky, spicy , sweet…There are few ways to make chicken wings but they all lead to dirty hands and pure moment of happiness.
Today, I’m sharing with you this super easy recipe for some delicious chicken wings with a taste of Middle East 😉
It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare the wings before putting them in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Optionally you can grill or fry them, although I wouldn’t recommend the latter.
For the preparation:
- squeeze half lemon in a bowl
- Add about a spoon of olive oil
- Add salt, pepper and sumac (if you don’t know what sumac is, here is the scientific definition from Wikipedia and a more culinary one here)
- Add herbs of your choice to the mix. I usually add dried rosemary and thyme whenever I’m grilling meat or chicken.
- Marinate the wings in the mix. Leave it resting if you have time otherwise even if it goes to the oven straight away, the taste is still amazing.
- Cook in the oven at 180C for about 25 to 30 minutes
The cook inside me