I’m currently typing these words while on board of a Delta flight heading from LHR to JFK for what should be: ONE HELL OF A TRIP.
The main reason behind this tour is one small human being, my newborn niece. When my sister told me a while back that she’s expecting a baby and that my parents would be travelling as well to see their first grand-child, we all agreed it would be nice to have a family reunion.
Being a remote worker made things much easier for me, the plan was for me to work from the States where I have already some of my colleagues.
But then one thing led to another and instead of going for few weeks to work from my sister’s couch, I will be touring the country for more than just a couple of weeks speaking and attending some conferences.
So if you happen to be attending one of these conferences, please come say Hi!
- Stop 1 : Burlington, VT – I’ll be speaking at Vermont Coders Connection usergroup
- Stop 2: Malvern, PA – I’ll be speaking at Philly .NET Code Camp
- Stop 3: NYC, NY – I’ll be speaking at a joint meetup between ALT.NET & NYC .NET
- Stop 4: Non stop cuddles with the baby niece
- Stop 5: Chicago, IL – I’ll be in Chicago Roboto with Nexmo crew
- Stop 6: San Francisco, CA – I’ll be attending Women Who Code Connect
- Stop 7: Seattle, WA – I’ll be attending Microsoft Build
I’ll try to update the blog regularly during the trip. Stay tuned & Follow #BibiOnTour! Make me famous 😀